Who can we treat?
We treat those individuals who have been injured while on the job. Once your physician determines physical therapy is appropriate, call us at 317-355-7868 to schedule an appointment. You will need a physical therapy prescription and the name and phone number of your workers' comp insurance adjustor.
What conditions do we treat?
We can treat a variety of conditions including:
- Strains and sprains
- Post-surgical conditions
- Injury from falls
- Repetitive stress injuries
- Herniated or “slipped” discs
Treatments and services
Our physical therapy treatments and services include the following:
- Therapeutic exercise to improve mobility, strength, and stability
- Pain relief techniques
- Manual therapy techniques
- Work simulation and work conditioning
- Functional capacity evaluations
- Post-offer employment physical demand screens
Benefits of our program
We can provide direct communication with your employer, nurse case manager, and insurance adjustor. We are also able to offer continuous care from the onset of your injury through your return to work, including any work conditioning or functional capacity evaluation that your physician might request.
Please contact one of our Physical Therapy and Rehab locations for more information.