Health Tip: Spot the Early Stages of Alzheimer's
(HealthDay News) -- Mild cognitive decline is an early warning sign of Alzheimer's disease, and sometimes the symptoms may be hard to spot.
The Alzheimer's Association lists these common symptoms of mild cognitive decline:
- Struggling to remember the correct word or name for something.
- Difficulty remembering someone's name right after being introduced.
- Having trouble with performing tasks in social situations or at work.
- Reading something, and then promptly forgetting what you have just read.
- Losing valuable items.
- Struggling with planning things or organizing.
-- Diana Kohnle
Health News Copyright © 2013 HealthDay. All rights reserved.