Ranked among the nation’s most integrated healthcare systems, Indianapolis-based Community Health Network is Central Indiana’s leader in providing convenient access to exceptional healthcare services, where and when patients need them—in hospitals, health pavilions and doctor’s offices, as well as workplaces, schools and homes.
As a non-profit health system with more than 200 sites of care and affiliates throughout Central Indiana, Community’s full continuum of care integrates hundreds of physicians, specialty and acute care hospitals, surgery centers, home care services, MedChecks, behavioral health and employer health services.
- Patient encounters: >2 million
- Staffed hospital beds: 1,200
- Hospital admissions: 53,400
- Outpatient visits: >1 million
- ER visits: 243,100
- Outpatient surgeries: 84,900
- Inpatient surgeries: 11,200
- Births: 7,300
- Physicians: 2,000; 500 employed
- Employed physician visits: 700,000
- Employees: 12,000
Locations of care
Community's medical sites of care include the following hospitals and healthcare facilities:
Did you know?
Community is known for...
If you have questions about Community Health Network's locations or where to receive health services, please call 800-777-7775 or contact us.